The Kenwood KDC-155U isn't your run-of-the-mill sub-$100 car stereo receiver. It builds upon the sound foundation of the KDC-105U and adds iPhone Pandora® app support. The KDC-155U offers playback of songs stored on USB thumb drives via the front mounted USB input, it also interfaces with Android smartphones using the free Kenwood Music Control app. Four channels of 22W RMS power are on tap for your speakers, and a set of 2.5V pre-outs with selectable low-pass filter for connection to a subwoofer amplifier. Wireless remote control included. Detachable face security. Supports MP3 and WMA discs.
- Integrated iPhone, iPod, and Android Smartphone control
- Supports iPhone Pandora app and upgrades users to the Pandora One experience for free
- MP3 and WMA disc playback
- Front panel 3.5 mm (1/8") and USB input
- Wireless remote control included
- 22W RMS x 4 amplifier built-in
- 2.5V preamp output with low-pass filter and subwoofer control